Boiled eggs – 4
Onion, sliced – 2
Garlic- 8 cloves
Ginger- 1-inch piece
Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
Tomato, chopped- 1
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
Meat masala powder-1/2 tsp
Salt- as needed
Oil- 2 tbsp
Coconut powder – 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add ginger,garlic, and onion. Sauté till the onion turns transparent.
3. Lower the flame. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, and meat masala powder.
4. When raw smell of masala leaves, add tomato. Fry for a minute.
5. Add eggs, water, and salt. Cook till gravy starts to thicken.
6. When gravy starts to thicken, add coconut milk (coconut powder dissolved in hot water).
7. When gravy is heat through, egg roast is ready.
Serve with hot appam, puttu, chapati, etc.