This is an easy egg roast recipe, which can be done without much work.
We are using meat masala powder and coconut powder, which gives a rich flavor and nice aroma.
The use of store brought coconut powder makes it easy while preparing egg curry as it doesn’t require the usual time consuming process of extracting homemade coconut milk.
Pair it with instant Kerala Appam, Kerala Puttu, etc.
Boiled eggs – 4
Onion, sliced – 2
Garlic- 8 cloves
Ginger- 1-inch piece
Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
Tomato, chopped- 1
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
Meat masala powder-1/2 tsp
Salt- as needed
Oil- 2 tbsp
Coconut powder – 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add ginger, garlic, and onion. Sauté till the onion turns transparent.
3. Lower the flame. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, and meat masala powder.
4. When raw smell of masala leaves, add tomato. Fry for a minute.
5. Add eggs, water, and salt. Cook till gravy starts to thicken.
6. When gravy starts to thicken, add coconut milk (coconut powder dissolved in hot water).
7. When gravy is heat through, egg roast is ready.