Coriander leaves (optional)
1. Wash and clean liver thoroughly.
2. Cut liver into 3 big chunks to speed up cooking.
3. Place liver in a pressure cooker. Add water to cover liver.
4. Close the lid of the pressure cooker. Cook till 2-3 whistles.
5. After 2 whistles, switch off the stove.
6. Let cooker rest till the pressure is released.
7. Cut cooked liver in batons.
8. Heat oil in a pan. When oil is hot, add onion and salt. Saute onion for 2 minutes. Add green chilli, ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
9. When onion is soft and starts to change color, lower the flame. Add coriander powder, pepper powder,
turmeric powder, and garam masala powder. Saute well. Add little oil now if you feel masala is
10. When raw smell of masala is no more, add thin coconut milk. Mix well. Add salt if needed. Add vinegar.
11. When curry starts to boil, add liver batons. Mix well. Close the pan using a lid. Let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
12. After 5 minutes, open the lid. Liver curry is thickened.
13. Add thick coconut milk. Cook till the curry is hot. Don’t boil the curry. Add coriander leaves.
14. Liver curry with coconut milk is ready. Enjoy with rice.