Oats – 2 cups
Rice flour – 1 /4 cup
Wheat flour – 2 tbsp
Roasted rava – 2 tbsp
Finely chopped onion – 1 /2 cup
Grated carrot – 1 /2 cup
Finely chopped garlic – 1 tsp
Pepper and jeera powder – 2 tsp
Green chillies – 1 – 2 finely chopped
Mustard – 1 tsp
Urad dal – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – as required
salt to taste
1) Add 2 tsp oil into a pan and add mustard seeds to splutter
2) Add urad dal. Allow it to turn golden brown and add chopped onion and green chillies and fry for
3) Now add the grated carrot and coriander leaves. Let it cook in low flame for few minutes.
4) Within a few minutes, the onion and the carrot will be half cooked.
5) Now take another bowl, add oats, rice flour, wheat flour, roasted rava, required salt, pepper
and mix them to make a batter consistency adding required amount of water.
6) Now add the fried items to the batter and mix well. Add water if it is too thick .
7) Prepare dosas as usual ( do not make the dosa too thin ) and serve with chutney. .
Tasty and healthy vegetable oats dosa ready to be served .